SnapTube is this amazing app that can be a big asset for internet savvy folks.; This simple app can help you download any video you lay your hand on. Free movies, YouTube videos and TV shows are all available for download using SnapTube. SnapTube for Windows is also a recent popular query. Let’s see what we can do for this app.
SnapTube for Windows PC
SnapTube is an Android app. The app comes from outside the play store, as an APK file. Unfortunately, SnapTube APK cannot be processed by Windows. Windows PC requires your file to be an exe file only, or it will not recognise the data inside it as an application. And as luck would have it, the developers have no SnapTube exe file available to the public.
All this would normally indicate that we cannot have SnapTube on our Windows PC. But thankfully for Android Emulators, we can. What is an Android Emulator, you ask? Well, it is an app that runs Android OS in a window in your PC. This makes a secondary platform on your PC on which your Android app is hosted.
The Android Emulator we recommend is BlueStacks, which is available on their official site (bluestacks.com). Another Emulator you could try out is Andy (andyroid.net). And if you’re willing to pay some bucks, we could suggest ManyMo, which is exclusively online and has a lot many features, most often appreciated by developers.
SnapTube for Windows PC; Procedure
SnapTube for Windows can be effectively used using an Android Emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to get the app up and running…
- On your PC, download SnapTube APK. The apk file can be found on several third party websites. Google Search “SnapTube APK”.
- Download an Emulator of your choice. For the rest of this procedure, we’re going to talk assuming you have downloaded BlueStacks, though the procedure for almost every other emulator is the same.
- Install the app. Set it up using a Google account.
Note: Make a new account if you’re uncertain of security or don’t want to use your main account. The app is completely safe, though.
- Right click on the APK file. Choose “Open With”.
- Choose the emulator in the list of programs. The app will begin to install on your BlueStacks app.
- Once it is done, you will receive a notification. The app can be accessed by using the “My Apps” icon on the desktop.
This procedure can be followed for SnapTube on Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and all others. The app will run smoothly as ever on all operating systems.
Tip: Make sure to keep at least 2 GB empty space on your PC before using an Emulator. This makes the running smooth and crash-free. More empty space on the PC means more space for the app to play.